Videos that won't display

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Sun Sep 2 12:38:25 MST 2012

From: joe at actionline.com
> Some videos will not display on my linux computers.
> http://www.ehow.com/video_4805960_do-rid-sugar-ants_.html
> Any idea why and how to correct the problem?

If you're using NoScript, you have to allow ehow.com and ehowcdn.com to run JS
in order for the Flash video to show up.  You *may* have to allow adap.tv as
well, but try just the ehow and its cdn first.  You should also make sure you
have a reasonably recent version of the Flash plugin installed, otherwise many
video-playing sites could fail miserably.

(HTML 5 <video> tag, where are the sites that know how to use you?)

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows