job: storage and virtualization

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Sep 2 10:58:16 MST 2012

moin moin,

my group is looking for someone with a significant amount of sysadmin
experience. Let me know if you or someone you know is interested.

-----------------------------------
For future candidates, the position I am looking to fill is on our
newly-created Storage & Virtualization team.  This team is responsible for
our virtualized compute platform, so I'd like candidates with specific
KVM (or Xen) experience; experience with automated provisioning is also
highly desirable.  On the storage side, someone with OpenStack experience
would be optimal.  We have a proprietary storage platform, so rather
than candidates with traditional storage experience (EMC, NetApp, fibre
channel, etc.) I'm interested in someone with experience in the underlying
technologies we use:

    - nginx/apache
    - MySQL/TokuDB, MongoDB
    - messaging - AMQP/RabbitMQ
    - OpenLDAP

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but
#  that is not the reason we are doing it." -- Richard Feynman