google voice/video vs skype

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:48:21 MST 2012

I've never messed with Skype, but I use Google voice several times a
week to talk to people in civilization.  Some of my calls last for an
hour or more and I don't have any trouble.  I have no complaints.  It
even worked when I was on AT&T's network.

I see no reason to pay for skype when Google voice is free.  I would
suggest you use google voice.