Chase access w/ linux

Robert Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Mon Oct 22 17:35:04 MST 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 02:42:59PM -0700, JD Austin wrote:
> I do have where it wants me to get an email and put in a code but otherwise
> no issues.
> I think I use the latest Firefox; if not the latest chrome.

Thanks to JD, joe, and R P. That blows my theory. 3 computers, 2
operating systems, 2 versions of Firefox, 1 of iceweasel and 1 of Chrome
all give me the same problem after trying to log into my account, a blank
white screen with a rotating throbber and the message along the bottom
"Read mfasa.chase.com". I was just about convinced it was a web site
problem,  as this is the only site that I have this problem with. Before
I breathed fire on Chase's tech support, I thought I'd check here.

Played with browser preferences till I'm blue in the face and tried
running in safe mode all with no luck.

Oh, well. Another well thought out theory shot to Hell. Not the first,
not the last.

--
Bob Holtzman
If you think you're getting free lunch,