Question about linux and AMD based chipsets/onboard raid

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 19:34:08 MST 2012

0ing the drive was not a bad thing. When trying to mount it via rawdisk in
virtualbox i was getting some odd errors and then i had some directories
populate and it got strange from there. It also eliminated some errors so
something was lingering someplace.

Will know more about the splash screen when i get home. Thanks for the tip!