mk802, g-82

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Oct 20 10:34:55 MST 2012

I think you mean CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) compatible TV
instead of MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) which is the interface to
convert the USB on your phone into an HDMI port that understands CEC.
In that video they are actually demonstrating CEC when they are showing
off the remove controlling the phone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_High-Definition_Link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_Electronics_Control#CEC

Brian Cluff