Reiserfs

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Oct 18 12:27:11 MST 2012

There used to be some advantages, but most of the file systems have seen
upgrades too, so they aren't as apparent as they used to be.  These days
if you watch spiffy new features in your file system look at BTRFS.  All
eyes are on that for the next generation of standard linux file system.
  I believe that it is also an option when installing a new system.
I've considered doing an install with it just so that I can play with
it's snapshotting features.

Brian