Driver Install Conundrum

Wayne Davis waydavis at centurylink.net
Mon Oct 15 08:36:40 MST 2012

Got This:

wayne at 8-Core:~$ *sudo apt-get install brscan4*
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: The package brscan4 needs to be reinstalled, but I can't find an
archive for it.

wayne at 8-Core:~$ *sudo apt-get remove --nodeps brscan4*
E: Command line option --nodeps is not understood