[AzPHP] Tuning MySQL DB server

Vimal Shah vimals at sokikom.com
Fri Oct 12 16:34:26 MST 2012

Agreed on 5.5. Debating Pecona. I did attach the cnf. I played with the
settings using the tuner and modified them accordingly. Also tried
percona's config tool output. When adding all the variables simultaneously,
mysql didn't restart. So I added them one at a time. This worked better but
was a slow process. There has to be a better way?

Email:   vimals at sokikom.com
Web:    www.sokikom.com