Software Engineer needed 0-3 years experience C/C++, Linux and Intel x86 Architecture

Bortel, Kevin kbortel at aerotek.com
Tue Oct 9 12:53:30 MST 2012

This person must be a minimum of BSCS, and have some knowledge of the Intel x86 architecture. I am looking for a candidate that is looking to code on the product side, into Micro-controllers and micro-processors. The position is in Tempe AZ. I am looking to find candidates for this position by 10-9 or 10-10 at the latest. Please reach out to me at 602-567-1956 or kbortel at aerotek.com<mailto:kbortel at aerotek.com>. Thanks.

Kevin Bortel

Recruiter

Technical Engineering

602-567-1956 Phone

602-567-1970 Fax
www.linkedin.com/in/kevinbortel

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDA61D.15047B10]<http://www.facebook.com/Aerotek>  [cid:image002.jpg at 01CDA61D.15047B10] <https://twitter.com/AerotekJobs>   [cid:image003.jpg at 01CDA61D.15047B10] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/aerotek/products>

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CDA61D.15047B10]

2625 S. Plaza Dr. Suite 101

Tempe, AZ  85282

www.aerotek.com<http://www.aerotek.com/>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.