gimp - resynthesizer

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 14:36:23 MST 2012

I d/l the files to install it but I don't know what to do with them. Can
someone help me? Here are the files I d/l:

   -Laptop:~/Downloads/gimpresynth$ ls
   plugin-heal-selection.py     plugin-resynth-enlarge.py
resynthesizer
   plugin-heal-transparency.py  plugin-resynth-fill-pattern.py
resynthesizer-gui
   plugin-map-style.py          plugin-resynth-sharpen.py
   plugin-render-texture.py     plugin-uncrop.py

Hmmmm.... I just opened the file in a terminal and was told that it IS the
plugin. Which file do I put it in though?