O.T. Hostgator Registrar

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Sun Oct 7 11:15:08 MST 2012

 I was aghast I first found out that Godaddy doesn't include email with
their web hosting.  I second the Google Apps recommendation.     When I
can't do that I usually set up the domain on the second hosting service
first (leave the DNS alone initially), either locally or via DNS set up an
address that points to the new host's mail, then set up the mail client to
have a second account pointing to those addresses, and finally use the mail
client to copy mail from the current host to the new one.  You have to do
that for every user though; quite tedious if you have more than a few.