O.T. Hostgator Registrar

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Oct 6 00:14:18 MST 2012

Am 05. Oct, 2012 schwätzte keith smith so:

moin moin,

> Has anyone used HostGator as a Registrar?  I'm considering moving my domains from GoDaddy to HG.

I don't have any experience with Hostgator, but a PLUG member moved to
TX.US to work there. When I talked to him he was happy and is satisfied
with the capability of the tech team he's working with.

If Hostgator is like many other companies he probably can't answer this
thread.

ciao,

der.hans
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.
#  When I sit, I sleep. - Embe Kugler