OT: Which news source(s) do you prefer?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 14:03:59 MST 2012

Hi Joe,

There is no real media source that is unbiased. Like you said everyone is spinning the story for their benefit.  Trust no single source.  I read a bunch of different sites.

AND I take everything I hear and read with a grain of salt.

I take no print.

If you do not look at multiple websites daily you run the risk of missing something.

If you find that one true source I'd like to know about it.

Keith Smith