ssh confusion

Amit Nepal amit at amitnepal.com
Fri Nov 30 17:29:48 MST 2012

The problem is the entry in your known_hosts file. Previously the name /
ip relationship  was different and now it is different. You can safely
remove the entry for that ip/name from /home/larry/.ssh/known_hosts .
The next time you ssh, you will be asked , and once you press yes, it
should be fine there after.

Thanks

*Amit K Nepal
Infrastructure Engineer (RHCE)