-- SPAM --Re: ot- kindle books

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:05:23 MST 2012

Thanks Bob.
now i have usenet access!
okay.... I'm trying to set thunderbird up so I can use it with usenet. I
try to set it up so tbird can get my email periodically but never have any
success with it. I google 'thunderbird email' and I do as google groups
suggests yet after I set it up it responds that my username or password are
incorrect. Hey.... I just figured out I needed to enable IMAP in google!
Yahoooooo! (not the company either) Now what do I do?