OT: CodeIgniter Routing

Tom Haws tom.haws at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:00:43 MST 2012

Keith,

What I'm maybe not understanding is why you are putting 100 lines of CRUD
into the controllers.  We have all CRUD functions in the models, and we
simply call them in the controller functions, so that they typically are
much shorter than 100 lines.

So what I would expect is 100 model files and one controller file with a
function each for 100 pages, assuming you want to organize it that way.  I
think another way might be to make /cp a module with each cp/page1
cp/page2, etc a controller file with mainly only an index function in it.

Tom
Gilbert

--
"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you
will receive untold peace and happiness." - Dr. Robert Muller