gmail profile cards

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 10:52:43 MST 2012

In gmail, if you are looking at the inbox or an email and hover your mouse
over a contact name/eaddr, they pop up a profile card showing information
and some related links.  That card used to be more or totally opaque and
smaller.  Now it is transparent and rather large making it very difficult
to see its content as the stuff behind it obfuscates the card content.

Is anyone else seeing this?  I cannot find any way to control the
appearance of the profile card.
--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.