undelete files from camera sd card

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 22:32:42 MST 2012

Thank you Brian.  You're absolutely right.  Michael keep asking your
questions.  If somebody doesn't like it, they can unsubscribe from the
list.  That way they wouldn't have to see them.  If this doesn't make
them happy, there's a little town in Michigan they can go to.  It's
about 50 miles west northwest of Detroit.  For politeness sake I'll not
mention the name here.