Linux and Libre office questions - Thanks.

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Tue Nov 27 16:24:59 MST 2012

> I did not mean to give offense.  I was just noting (perhaps overly
> harshly) that the document, in it's current form, is very difficult to
> work with due to the use of text boxes and no enclosing text content
> (definitely not the intent of text boxes in ODT).

Thanks. I did finally figure out a way to do what we needed with Libre
Office by changing the entire page size to what was previously the main
(largest) of the previous example text fields, and just using the three
smaller frames for the form masthead, footer, and log info repeated on a
second page. I realize that this is probably still a poor approach, but it
will work for now until I learn how to use some other method.