Linux and Libre office questions

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Mon Nov 26 17:20:32 MST 2012

IMO, this is a horribly designed document.
The content is all in text boxes, so the only way to add a new page (with all the content copied) is to click outside the text boxes (top-left corner works); insert manual break, then select page; then copy/paste each text box individually (there are 4) to the new page.
Alternatively, one might use the features of Libre Office (specifically the Master Document support) to cause the content to be automatically copied to each new page...