Quake 4

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Nov 20 17:06:03 MST 2012

I payed it all the way through a few years ago when it was new, but I
don't think i even have it currently installed.  I was thinking about it
though since it really did enjoy that one and it's been long enough that
it would be like player a whole new game.

The most recent game that I purchased was Alice: Madness Returns, but
it's a windows game.  The only reason I got it was that people were
claiming that it ran well under wine, but so far I've had no luck at
all.  So I won't be playing that one until wine does run it.

Brian