Has the plug website been down?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Tue Nov 20 15:26:17 UTC 2012

For the last 2 or 3 days, I've been unable to access the plug website.
Today, it is working again.  But I can't get to the archives.

Instead, I see this error:

Lurker - failed to render page:
Cannot open database snapshot (No such file or directory):

The configured database 'dbdir' in the config file could not be opened.
Typically this means that it is not readable by the user which the cgi is
invoked as. We suggest making dbdir and all files in it readable by
everyone since you are serving them on a website anyways.

And when I try to login, I see this message (in part):

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to plug.phoenix.az.us, but we can't confirm that your connection
is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What is going on with that?
I've never had this problem before.