virus

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Fri Nov 9 08:28:47 MST 2012

Michael,

You are thinking far too one dimensionally.  What you really need is the
routing and account numbers for an account owned by Alcida.  Then let them
steal away.  Let the jerks explain how they illegally obtained this
information to Homeland Security.   Ha ha ha ha

I got your humor, guys ease up and stop taking thing so seriously.

Kevin