DVD Creation

Lester Waltz lwaltz at 91pcs.com
Tue May 22 08:07:36 MST 2012

Lyle,

In the Ubuntu software center I searched for slideshow and installed
Imagination and Videoporama. Both worked great for making slide shows. I
think that Imagination is easier though. Also if you want them on a dvd,
then you will have to load and use a program such as Bombono DVD. I
personally use flash drives with a computer and projector and share a cloud
storage with anyone that wants to put it on their computer.
Lester Waltz

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM, Harold Wong <Harold.Wong at microsoft.com>wrote:

>  I’m sure there is.  I just thought I would share something I know works,
> is simple to use and is free (even if the OS isn’t).****
>
> ** **
>
> Harold Wong
> Chief Technical Evangelist – Private Cloud | US Developer & Platform
> Evangelism - West Region
> Office: (425) 706-3501 | Blog: blogs.technet.com/haroldwong
> MCITP Server Administrator | MCITP Enterprise Administrator | MCITP
> Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2007 / 2010 | VCP5****
>
> ** **

New email address! lwaltz at southgateaz.com has changed to
*lwaltz at 91pcs.com<rarthurs at 91pcs.com>
*
The southgateaz.com email will be shut down shortly.
Please make the appropriate change in your address book. Thank you!