wireless adapter

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Sat May 19 02:26:50 MST 2012

I installed kubuntu 12.04 inside of virtualbox then installed
ndiswrapper.  Then I shut it down then set up a device filter for the
usb adapter.  I restarted the virtual machine and it presented me with a
list of all the wireless networks available.  I chose the one I wanted
and after a bit of trial and error, I found the correct setting to make
the virtual machine select the correct wireless network each time I
restart it.  Anyway when I get time to do a linux install on this
machine I'll take it to a place where I'll be able to plug into a router
and install ndiswrapper.

Thanks for the help.

Derek