libre office problem

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:06:50 MST 2012

I have a small problem, I 've been running rsync with no problem but I just
tried to open a libre office doc on the remote computer and the first error
I get is that the docuent needs to be recovered. So I click ' start
recovery' and the next error I get is that the document isw locked for
editing and that the remote computer has it open.... I think I figured it
out.... I had the document open when I was editing it. Let's see if that is
the problem. I guess I'm not so smert after all. It will let me open a copy
but not edit the actual file. I'm sure that somebody on here knows why it
is doing this. Would that person care to enlighten me and tell me.... how
do I fix this.

--