OT: Cordless Phone for Sale

AZ Pete plug at cactusfamily.com
Sun May 6 17:10:37 MST 2012

Hi All,

I have a cordless phone system that I am no longer using and thought I'd offer it for sale here before posting it on Ebay.  It has a base unit with built-in answering machine and 3 handsets.

Here is a link to what I have.
http://www.amazon.com/AT-SL82318-Cordless-Silver-Handsets/dp/B0012CP1VS

Everything works great with this phone. All handsets work and are in good shape. The base unit answering machine works perfect. The only thing that needs to be eventually fixed is that the batteries on 2 of the handsets need to be replaced. Replacement batteries can be found on the Internet (or Ebay) for $4 per handset.  An enterprising PLUG engineer could even make his own as they are simply 2 AAA batteries soldered together with a pigtail connector.

Please contact me off list if interested.
Asking $20. Or any reasonable offer.

Other Detailed info:

      Detailed item info

*Product Information*
The AT&T SL82318 DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone with Three Handsets and Answering System offers unsurpassed range, sound quality, and security, thanks to its use of DECT 6.0 technology, a frequency band that does not suffer from interference from home appliances and wireless networks. The system comes with three handsets; you can transfer calls between handsets, and all three handsets can be off-hook simultaneously.

*Product Identifiers*
Brand 	AT&T
Model 	SL82318
MPN 	SL82318
UPC 	650530017353

*Key Features*
Type 	Cordless Phone
Included Handsets 	3
Multi-Line Operation 	1
Features 	Answering System, Handset Locator, Intercom, LCD Display, Speakerphone, Supports Call Waiting, Supports Caller ID, Voice Mail

*Answering System*
Answering System Type 	Digital

*Battery*
Talk Time 	5 Hours
Standby Time 	72 Hours

*Dimensions*
Base Depth 	6.8 in.
Base Height 	5 in.
Base Weight 	3.6 lb.
Base Width 	6 in.

*Miscellaneous*
Conference Call Capability 	2-Way
Expandability 	Up to 12 cordless handsets (3 included)
Dialer Type 	Keypad
Digital Technology 	DECT