Developers meeting tonight?

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Fri May 4 12:27:01 MST 2012

Sorry for the confusion - I sent a message to both the plug-discuss
and plug-devel lists

we had a good group and a good discussion  - and a little detective work too

The next PLUGdev meeting has a presentation by Lisa on Puppet, so it
should be interesting - the first of a series on configuration
management tools (cfengine & chef to come)

PLUGdev is held in room 245 at UAT and our times have moved a bit
earlier to 7PM to 9PM