OT : Need help with a CAPTCHA in ASP

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:56:38 MST 2012

Please let me know what site that is so I can NEVER go there (just kidding
... maybe)

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is off topic.
>
> I'm helping a friend with his site written is ASP.  I'm a PHP programmer
> with limited ASP skills.  Need help configuring a CAPTCHA for his site.
>
> If you are interested let me know off list.
>
> Thank You!

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Remove all addresses from the message body before sending a Forwarded
message. This can prevent spy programs capturing addresses from the
recipient list and message body.