python error

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Mar 23 12:15:30 MST 2012

Whenever you edit a file from your editor, this file saves a backup.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I moved ~/.bashrc to ~/.bashrc-old and the error remains.
> hmmmmmm.... I just looked at my directory to verify that ~/.bashrc was
> moved and see a file called '.bashrc~'. the contents of which is what was
> in .bashrc:
>
>      more .bashrc~
>      [[ -s $HOME/.pythonbrew/etc/bashrc ]] && source $HOME/.pythonbrew
>           /etc/bashrc
>
> I wonder where that file came from!

Whenever you edit a file from your editor, this file saves a backup.

If that torques your engine, wait until you learn that the default
bash_profile and bashrc  are usually in /etc/

First, What are all the files in your home directory?  Make sure you are
not root....

> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 5:27 AM, Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com>wrote:
>
>> No logout and back in and see if your error is gone.
>> On 22 Mar 2012 19:07, "Michael Havens" <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> now do you want me to add pythonbrew's bashrc file to mine  after I make
>>> the old file??

>>> --

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype