python error

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:26:19 MST 2012

hmmmm.... in the tty the error is a bit different:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  ImportError: No module named virtualenvwrapper.hook_loader
  virtualenvwrapper.sh: There was a problem running the initialization
hooks.
  If Python could not import the module virtualenvwrapper.hook_loader, check
  that virtualenv has been installed for VIRTUALENVWRAPPER_PYTHON=/usr
   /bin/python and that PATH is  set properly.
   --bash:__rvm_add_to_path: command not found.

--