python error

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:37:07 MST 2012

cool.... it worked that time. I have three instances of python.
hmmmmm.... must have needed to append it with sudo. I usually notice
the (#) indicating you need root access..... sorry.

/etc/python
/etc/python2.6
/etc/python2.7
and then a bunch of pythonbrew

which python tells me /usr/bin/python

> You should see if you have user permissions to run it
 $ sudo ls -al $PATH/python
ls: cannot access
/home/bmike1/.pythonbrew/bin:/home/bmike1/.pythonbrew/pythons/Python-2.7.2/bin:/usr/lib/lightdm/lightdm:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games/python:
No such file or directory
bmike1 at Michaels-Laptop ~ $