Printing a job to 2 printers at the same time

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 18:15:13 MST 2012

Assuming you want to do it from Nautilus that is right mouse click and print the file. I would use Nautilus file manager scripts.

http://g-scripts.sourceforge.net/

You could then write a two line bash code to send it to two printers while using the link above to pass the file name to your script.

#!/bin/bash

LPR  -Pprinter1 [-options] print file name, copies
LPR -Pprinter2 [-options] print file name, copies