ssh/scp

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 00:32:07 MST 2012

thank you very much for the help guys. I even figured out I needed to put
option 'r' in there to copy  a directory. Just to verufy what I'm thinking-
the dot at the end of the command tells it to copy into your current
directory? That is what I thought it did so I issued the command from the
directory I wanted it in
hey..... whenever there is a recursive option canI put '-r0' to tell it to
copy the directory but not descend into the tree or  a '-r1' to descend
into the tree one level, or '-r?' to descend (whatever number I put)  into
the tree?

Since 22 is open from PC to laptop you can simply scp in reverse:

scp 192.168.0.4:Pictures/2009-
Move.from.Florida .

I'm guessing the path of the pictures and take note of the dot at the end