gparted - how to move a partition?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Sat Mar 10 13:23:11 MST 2012

I have used gparted to resize/shrink two partitions to free up space
so that I can (I hope) increase the size of one partition that has
run out of space. But I cannot figure out how to move the resized
partitions into the free space that I have opened up so that I can
increase the size of the partition that needs to be larger.

Sorry this camera screen shot is so blurry, but I could not get the
screen capture on the gparted live CD to work.

- - - http://upquick.com/temp/gparted.jpg

What is the secret to moving partitions?