compile program

Mike Ballon mike.ballon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 19:36:04 MST 2012

Are you trying to install a gimp plugin? Is your gimp install from source?

I'm not familiar with this exact setup, although normal if you're plugin is
from source your main program would need to be installed from source as
well. You might be able to install gimp-devel if you have a packaged
install though, assuming the plugin would find the source package.