Rasperry Pi tomorrow night?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Mar 5 22:42:08 MST 2012

Am 05. Mar, 2012 schwätzte Ted Gould so:

> On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 18:45 -0800, keith smith wrote:
>> These look pretty cool.  What are you using for power, data, and
>> monitor ?
>
> I don't have one yet, but I'm planning on using an old-ish TV that still
> has HDMI.  Not sure what I'm going to use it for, I'm thinking of trying
> to build a calendar app.  Download ical, display pictures, look
> pretty :-)

I was hoping for one for an ABLEconf giveaway. Oh well.

I've already talked to a daycare about using them as well, but now I'll
do the initial setup and testing with a zotac box. We can then move to
Raspberry Pi if they pan out. The daycare will use them for education
computers and maybe for parent stations. The office machines will probably
be atom/hudson systems.

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf: http://www.ABLEconf.com/2012/Phoenix/Schedule
#  Saturday, March 24th @ UAT in Tempe - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  "Wasted day. Wasted life. Dessert, please."  -- Steven Meretzky