attach XP computer to network.

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:21:42 MST 2012

well.... it is on an internal network but the only thing that is separating
it from the internet is my DSL router. If I remember cdforrectly the router
is a busybox installation (yep.... qwest was/is<?> using linux for its
DSLs). I found that out when I was playing with penetration testing with
backtrack. Is it safe to put the guest account in. How could I lock it down
to make it safe if it isn't?

--