[PLUG] Padfone -->> WAS: Re: Transformer Prime: Bootloader Unlocked

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Mar 2 19:18:28 MST 2012

Argh, I was really hoping that would have an lte option by the time it
came.  It's been in dev forever though, but hopefully they and verizon
won't snub each other.

The padphone might be irrelevant with shared data being easier on the
wallet for having a gaggle of devices with individual radios.  Plus,
soon every android phone can boot to ubuntu on hdmi for the ultimate dock...

-mb