CenturyLink/DirectTV

Ken parabellum7 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 19:08:39 MST 2012

Nice thing about DSL is you can pick your ISP. We used FastQ when we lived in Mesa, it was good. Didn't have the peak speeds Cox did but it was much more consistent and reliable. And, we had static IP's and could run home servers, unlike cocks. Your results may vary, but should be good performance if fiber is in your hood. Century Link Customer Service is a sea of menus and sri lanka help-desk people.

The DirecTV installers butchered the dish install, put lag bolts right through the roof, big nasty leaking holes and splinters of wood and it still wobbled in the wind. I would have been pissed had we not been doing a roof job a few months later anyway. I re-installed it proper-like, it's easy enough to do it yourself. More & better music channels, roomie liked the sports line-up better.

-Ken