ubuntu 12.04 intel fake raid

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Tue Jul 24 12:26:43 MST 2012

Fake raid is asking for trouble from everything I've heard.

If I were faced with this situation, I would create a virtual machine
(for virtualbox or vmware player) from the existing windoze system, then
start from scratch, turn off fake rake, install distro of choice with
software raid, then install VB or Player to run the windoze system.

--
-Eric 'shubes'