iptables. 32 or 64?

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Mon Jul 23 12:35:18 MST 2012

I created a maintenance system for LFS that allows me to install specific
configurations in what I Debug/Development/Production.

"Production" only has strictly necessary software (compiler not being one of
them)

I can actually instantiate a full blown-fully functional LFS box in about 20
minutes.  And I can upgrade packages!   :)

And yes, compilers are bad...
ET