Remote login... Oh Boy

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:56:35 MST 2012

Here at home I have a linux box and a windows box.  I installed xming on
the windows box and configured the linux box to allow logins from a
remote x server.  I used putty for the ssh connection from the windows
box.  On my windows box I can have either the whole desktop from the
linux box or an individual program.  It was easy to set up.  If I can
set it up it has to be easy.