Linux Administrator

Lisa Kachold obnosis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:40:17 MST 2012

*Linux Administration Support*
 Rapidly growing financial payment processor, is seeking qualified
candidates to fill Linux Support positions located in our downtown Phoenix,
AZ location.
We are looking for applicants with a minimum 5 years of Linux
Administration experience in enterprise production environments. It is
essential for this individual to deliver excellent technical support and
customer-care services during each and every interaction. Therefore, a
proven track record for providing exceptional customer service is required.

 This position offers great growth and learning opportunities with access
to other advanced infrastructure support and administration positions, an
excellent benefits package and competitive wages. Some travel may be
required. Flexible hours may be offered, as well as occasionally required.
 Essential Job Functions:

   - Diagnose and repair hardware and software problems, investigate system
   errors, and ensure user accessibility.
   - Follow and help enforce established network usage and security
   policies and procedures.
   - Document all changes, upgrades, maintenance, procedures, etc.
   - Manage workload and switch between multiple demands of the position.
   - Follow change control process for any updates to the environment.
   - Support other team members whenever the need arises.

 Qualifying Experience:

   - At least 5 years of Linux System Support experience.
   - Customer service experience, including strong written and verbal
   communication skills.
   - Technical knowledge of / support for / administration of / experience
   with hardware and software in an enterprise environment:
      - Red-Hat Linux / CentOS, as well as other server operating systems
      - Linux Servers connecting to SAN storage
      - Bourne Shell scripting
      - Working knowledge of networks
      - Clustering services / high availability systems
      - Security and system hardening
    - Additional skills a plus:
      - Perl programming
      - Linux +, Red-Hat RHCE certifications
      - Microsoft Windows experience
    - Ability to work well as a team member, as well as work independently.
   - Ability to troubleshoot network connections and devices.
   - Passing financial and criminal background checks are required.

Please call me at 480-366-5806 to discuss further.   **If you have received
this email in error, please accept my apologies and feel free to pass it
along to someone you think may have intereste.  We offer referral fees
starting at $500.00!
 * *
 Thank you and I look  forward to connecting with you!

 Michela John
 ConsultNet
 *60 Rio Salado Parkway*
 *Suite 900*
 *Tempe, Arizona*

 *480.366.5806- Office*
 602.576.4841- Cell

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click
here<http://jobs.consultnet.com/jobseekers/myjobs/emailmerge_optout.jsp?d=3237315f3232363135383838373030305f323933333534325f313031313132335f315f4d696368656c612b4a6f686e&e=1ca&t11=1342678643859>
.

--
(602) 791-8002  Android