Video Editing software ideas?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sun Jul 15 23:06:15 MST 2012

On 07/15/2012 04:24 PM, Kenn wrote:
> They did a kdenlive demo at the last PLUG meeting, I should have dragged
> my a$$ over there ...

I'm the "they" that did the presentation, and if you can make it Tuesday
to the stammtisch I would be happy to show you around kdenlive.  I would
imagine if Larry shows up that he would be happy to do the same for
Openshot, but I think you might prefer kdenlive if you are thinking
about doing some serious editing.  Openshot is great for light editing
work that won't need a lot of processing or effects.

Brian Cluff