Could a wireless print server work with an older printer?

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Thu Jul 12 07:36:08 MST 2012

I have a jetdirect adapter box I'll sell you cheap. I think I may have
the adapter that fits directly in the printer too. Either way will give
you an ethernet connection to the printer, which could then be attached
to a ethernet switch or wireless router. Email me directly if you're
interested.

--
-Eric 'shubes'