OT: Android Dev Questions

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:30:21 MST 2012

Android is way to popular to disappear anytime soon. I know eclipse has
some built in tools for android sdk and the new emulators help a ton. Mark
covered allot but did not mention there are two ways to build an app one is
more modular the other being more closely tied to hardware.

But getting into the rom/mod community will get you some good contacts for
android development and places to promote applications or find testers.