g++

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartstoragesys.com
Tue Jul 10 09:51:35 MST 2012

No need to throw out any editor, use whatever one you like!

Oh, wait, “throw out” as in “throw out to the wolves”.  “Never mind” ;-)

And, I certainly see no reason to flame about editors (I am something of an ‘olde pharte’, so I’ve seen some pretty stupid editor flamewars ‘back in the day’ J )

In any case,  I’m just glad that in Linux-land you get to choose your editor (and mail client!!! And mail client editor (to a lesser degree)!!!!  I hate Outbreak’s editor… )

Rusty