OT: Software Licensing Fees

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartstoragesys.com
Tue Jul 10 07:06:23 MST 2012

Yeah, I feel your pain, but more than you know - I did a fixed bid deal many years ago and quit keeping track of my hours when I reached the wonderful rate of $1/hour.

Yep.  $1/hour.  Yes, that was 20 years ago, but I had much more work to do on a fixed bid job, so it went below that amount....

Rusty